Monday, November 7, 2011

Resuming normal programming

Okay, so there was a brief and unplanned period of non-posting on this blog. Life was extra busy, readings started piling up on me and I went chasing high and low after my elusive sleep pattern. I'm happy (and relieved) to say that things are more back under control now and that we're back to regular spamming from yours truly! So expect a barrage of posts coming up in the next few days. (Hopefully this brings a smile -- and not a frown, to your face, oh dearest reader.)

I leave you with a recent picture of Cornmarket Street, a major pedestrian shopping street in central Oxford. You can see the Christmas decorations that have been put up (my favorite is the one of a bike pulling a sleigh!) and Christ Church's tower in the background.

On a rare day (almost) clear blue skies can be seen in England...

No comments:

Post a Comment